Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

Christian Beadles Biografi And Biodata

Name: Christian Beadles
Born: November 22, 1996
Siblings: older sister Caitlin
Hobbies: football, soccer, basketball, skateboarding, tennis, jumping dirtbikes, racing motorcycles, writing songs, skiing, ice hockey, hanging with his friends, being crazy
Trivia
-is a good (essay)writer
-goes to Whitefield Academy

"I love to laugh and have fun. I love God, my family and my friends. I love hanging out with my big bra Justin. "

He does NOT have a MySpace page. His Facebook page is Littleman Beadles (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1536145296&ref=name) 

2 komentar:

  1. OMG , is this true ? Im currently his obssess fan , and I love himmmmm <3

    BalasHapus
  2. is it true he's the same age as me
    I realized that he was handsome

    BalasHapus